Thursday, August 21, 2008

Poster Contest!

Hey everyone!
Here's my entry for the 2009 Charleston Food + Wine Festival!

The wine glass stain was a requirement for the contest.
Wish me luck ;~)

Here's the official site:
charlestonfoodandwine.com

Here's the source of my inspiration:

They're called shutter dogs or holdbacks, and they're all over those gorgeous historic homes in downtown Charleston.

My sister thinks I should've incorporated some of my oyster sculpts into the poster... I didn't even think of that!

Looking forward to the festival next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your poster so much more than the one that won. Much more imaginative! I have entered twice and decided that the powers that be have a certain style in mind and all others are ignored. The 2 years that I entered, they got 30+ entries and I didn't even get a "thank you for entering" note, much less a complimentary free ticket to an event of my choice! lol Keep trying, I am!